1. Product Features:
The constant voltage and constant current charging is safe and smooth, and the voltage and current sampling output of the device is controlled through the four-wire system connection for soft start, so as to make a safe and smooth transition in the constant voltage and constant current charging process to avoid the occurrence of peak damage to the battery.
2. Main Features:
- High-precision calibration: charging current, discharge current, charging voltage and discharge voltage are all calibrated by Agilent with high precision to ensure the accuracy of current and voltage within 5‰.
- Independent channels with configurable parameter and condition setting for each individual channel.
- Equipped with complete input and output devices, hardware and software protection, polarity reverse protection, power failure protection and etc.
- Precise control without overshoot during CC-CV and CV-CC transition.
- Modular design, convenient for maintenance.
- Strong software system and friendly HMI (Human-Machine-Interface).
- Charge and discharge test, partition capacity and cycle life and other performance tests, software function, friendly human-machine interface.
- Segmental range design, in the operation of the equipment, according to the different output value of the internal intelligent adjustment of the range of the equipment, to ensure the high precision of each stage.
- Excellent thermal performance, unique duct design, through forced air cooling to reduce the impact of high temperature on equipment performance. The dual fan mode is adopted to carry out forced ventilation and cooling for the power cooling module, and the thermal imager is used for thermal simulation tests to ensure that the cooling device works within a reasonable temperature range.
- Channels can be detachable, can be customized according to the needs of each channel in the same box in free parallel, to be compatible with a variety of types of battery test, give full play to the same type of multi- purpose equipment, save equipment costs for customers.
- Multiple conditions (capacity, time, open circuit voltage, discharge platform, ) for battery sorting.
- Automatically calculate the constant current charge ratio, capacity loss, discharge efficiency, average voltage, median voltage and other data.
- The power supply is independent to ensure that the circuit output is even in the process of power supply operation and there is no protection problem.
- Curve analysis and processing: curve analysis function. Can flexibly select the cycle that needs to be displayed, a variety of curve combinations (such as voltage, current, capacity-time; capacity-voltage; cycle times-charge-discharges.
3. Main Part Functions:
- Modular design for hardware Each channel with more than one module.
- DC-DC conversion mode, with little heat occurring while testing.
- Current sampling device uses imported alloy material, which ensures large current testing ability.
- The current output uses the soft start mode, which avoids heat impact to the battery and the connector caused by the instantaneous output high current ripple.
- Equipment hardware control loop uses current and voltage double loop No ripple for constant current and constant voltage switching.
- The device can measure DC internal resistance and can be used to detect batteries with potential safety hazard or battery with defective connection impedance.
4. Hardware Functions
|Constant-current charging (CC)
The channel is output by constant current with soft start, and no current impact occurs.
Constant-voltage charging (CV)
The channel is output by constant voltage without limiting the output current (the output current is restrained by the maximum current value of the device’s model). CC CV charging
|Restrain the output of voltage and current at the same time, and current
Hardware with soft start. No impact voltage and current during CC-CV transition.
|Constant-current discharging (CD)|
|The channel is output by constant current with soft start, and no current impact occurs.
Constant-power discharging (CP)
The channel is in constant power discharge mode, and the channel adjusts the current in real time according to the voltage of the battery port.
The channel keeps the port battery voltage constant for discharge, and the
current decreases gradually until the cut-off voltage is reached.
|3||Standing (Rest)||Current circuit is cut off, without impact on data acquisition.|
|4||Stop||Channel stopped completely
The circuit of the battery and the machine are completely cut off.
4. Technical Specifications
|Item Name||SIT 5V 60A 8CH With Temperature Sensor|
|Channel numbers||8 CH|
|Working mode for channel||Charging: constant-current (CC), CP Constant-voltage (CV), CC- CV (No impact voltage and current during CC-CV transition) Discharging: constant-current (CD), constant-power (CP),
|Stop conditions for channel||Time, total voltage, total current, capacity and etc.|
|Channel voltage||Charging voltage||0V-5V|
|Channel current||Minimu m output
|Data exported mode||Data exported as EXCEL and TXT files, as well as chart files, can be shown
as data analysis waves for charging and discharging, voltage, capacity, current & time feature.
|Data saved mode||Data saving as file|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Safety class||As per EN60950，GB4943 requirement.|
|Software||Provide software upgrading during the whole life cycle|
|Communication||Equipment uses RJ-45 interface which can ensure the stability and
realtime for the remote data collection.
|Equipment maintenance||Calibrate once per year and non-professionals should not open the crate.
Check the contact in a certain time to avoid poor contact.
|Dimension||（width）550*（depth）580*（height) 220* mm|
Power: 2.82 kW
Work mode: Continuous
Work environment: -20ºC—40ºC none dewfall
Environment humidity: 10%~90% Ground load-bearing: ≤50Kg/M2