Semco Infratech Pvt. Ltd. is a professional lithium-ion battery manufacturer located in Delhi and Gurgaon, Noida and Bangalore.
Founded in 2006, as a part of Semco Group, the company is led by Mr. Neeraj Kumar Singal and Mr. Romesh Chand Singal.
Our product advantage is as follows:
- High quality material for testing equipment
- Power saving efficiency
- Ease of operation and convenient maintenance
- Ensures safety of clients and end users
- Low heat generation rate during energy discharge
Semco Infratech provides a range of services that include:
- Dedicated customer support team that helps you in the selection of equipment
- After sales support such as installation services, software services and proper training classes to help your workers understand how to run the machine
- Maintenance contract for a year
- Provide battery raw materials as per our client’s requirements
- Spare part availability
We are one of the top leaders in this domain due to the below mentioned factors:
- Manpower training for battery safety and maintenance
- Support for the inquiry and consultancy through our dedicated customer support team
- Prompt and timely deliveries
- High emphasis on quality of the product
- Easy availability of spare parts and materials
Here are some of the steps you can take that will help you get optimal performance from the battery:
- It is recommended to avoid charging to 100% capacity
- Avoid high charge and discharge currents as it reduces battery life
- Limiting lithium battery temperature extremes helps in extending battery life
These are just a few of the steps we can follow to ensure sustainability of battery systems.
Investment in energy storage will ensure long-term benefit and reliability for the future. Storage is an enabling technology that can improve reliability, provide high-quality power, save consumers money, and help reduce environmental impacts.
Yes. Energy storage has a relatively good safety record as compared to the other options.
With the growing popularity of electric vehicles, the demand for producing lithium-ion battery cells is increasing immensely. Lithium, manganese, graphite and cobalt are the common raw materials used in manufacturing lithium batteries.
The automatic cell sorting machine is a great equipment for lithium battery manufacturers to test their batteries voltage. Key features of our cell sorting machine include:
- Automatic cell sorting
- Faster sorting speed
- High precision IR and voltage
- Easy refill available for all types of cells