1.Appearance and functional characteristics of the equipment
Remarks: The picture is for reference only, the actual product shall prevail
- Voltage internal resistance test
- 5 gear sorting
- Sorting efficiency: ≥3600 pieces/hour
- Feeding method: manually load batteries to the feeding hopper
- Receiving method: 5 levels of manual receiving
- Test station: test 1 battery at a time
- Sorting method: cylinder push out + motor rotation
- Sorting system: Yonghong PLC+MCGS touch screen
2.The equipment action process
Manual loading of the whole box of battery cells→wave wheel rotation battery discharge→voltage internal resistance test→cylinder push out the battery→transverse cylinder shiG→motor rotates the battery left and right to the receiving chute→5 levels manual boxing
3.Equipment technical parameters
- Working voltage: AC 220V±10%/ 50Hz, power: ≤0.5 kW
- Working gas source: 0.5~0.7 MPa (dry gas)
- Sorting efficiency: ≥ 60PPM
- Adapt to battery specifications: 32700 finished batteries
- Equipment weight: about 300㎏
- Equipment qualification rate: ≥99.5%
- Equipment utilization rate: ≥98%
- Dimensions: 1500 (length) × 600 (width) × 1300 (height) mm
- The frame material of the sorting machine: high-quality thick cold-rolled plate, made of aluminum profile.
- Sorting parameters: open circuit voltage, AC internal resistance
- Test accuracy: This equipment does not contain internal resistance meter
- Gear counting: display the number of batteries in each gear in real time
4. Equipment configuration list
- Without internal resistance meter
- PLC: FATEK FBs-20MA
- Touch screen: 7-inch MCGS touch screen
- Stepping motor: Xingfengyuan
- Guide rail slider: Taiwan Bank of China
- Sensors: Airtac, Panasonic, etc.
- Bearing: Japan NSK
- Cylinder: Yadeke etc.
- Switching power supply: Taiwan Mingwei
5. Operating environment
- Indoor temperature: -30ᶜ-̊ 50ᶜ̊.
- Indoor humidity: RH<55% or less.
- Factory site: no pollution and no strong electromagnetic interference.