This Equipment also can be used in pilot run period and in quality assurance department for prismatic cell grading capacity, testing prismatic cells Charging and Discharging group, and processing test data, etc.
- High- precision calibration: charging current, discharge current, charging voltage and discharge voltage are all calibrated by Agilent with voltage within 5%.
- Independent channels with configurable parameter and condition setting for each individual
- Modular design, convenient for
- Strong software system and friendly HMI (Human- machine- interface)
- Charge and discharge test, partition capacity and cycle life and other performance
- Channel can be detachable can be customized according to
- Data exported as Excel and TXT
- Equipped with complete input and output devices, hardware and software protection, polarity reverse protection, power failure protection and
- Excellent thermal performance, unique duct design, through forced air cooling to reduce the impact of high temperature on equipment performance. The dual fan mode is adopted to carry out forced ventilation and cooling for the power cooling module, and the thermal imager is used for thermal simulation tests to ensure that the cooling device works within a reasonable temperature
- The power supply is independent to ensure that the circuit output is even in the process of power supply operation and there is no protection
- DC-DC conversion mode, with little heat occurring while
- The current output uses the soft start mode, which avoids heat impact to the battery and the connector caused by the instantaneous output high current
- Equipment hardware control loop uses current and voltage double loop No ripple for constant current and constant voltage switching.
- The device can measure DC internal resistance and can be used to detect batteries with potential safety hazard or battery with defective connection.
Channel: For cell connection
Port: For communication to the software
MCB: Machine ON/OFF switch
|Constant-current charging (CC)
The channel is output by constant current with soft start, and no current impact occurs.
Constant-voltage charging (CV)
The channel is output by constant voltage without limiting the output current (the output current is restrained by the maximum current value of the device’s model). CC CV charging
|Restrain the output of voltage and current at the same time, and current hardware with soft start. No impact voltage and current during CC-CV transition.|
|2||Discharging||Constant-current discharging (CD)|
|The channel is output by constant current with soft start, and no current impact occurs.
Constant-power discharging (CP)
The channel is in constant power discharge mode, and the channel adjusts the current in real time according to the voltage of the battery port.
The channel keeps the port battery voltage constant for discharge, and the current decreases gradually until the cut-off voltage is reached.
|Standing (Rest)||Current circuit is cut off, without impact on data acquisition.|
|4||Stop||Channel stopped completely
The circuit of the battery and the machine are completely cut off.
Application To test the prismatic cell.
Video link https://youtu.be/YKuGhHWW3A0
After sale service
- One year warranty with life time support (AMC).
- Online support, video technical
- We will guarantee the quality of the machine, and perform a second test on the machine before, leaving the warehouse to ensure that each set of equipment runs well, and provide long-term after- sales service to 100% customer satisfaction.
|Item Name||SI 05V 30A|
|Channel numbers||16 CH|
|Working mode for channel||Charging: constant-current (CC), CP Constant-voltage (CV), CC-CV (No impact voltage and current during CC-CV transition) Discharging: constant-current (CD), constant-power (CP), constant-voltage.|
|Stop conditions for channel||Time, total voltage, total current, capacity and etc.|
|Minimum output current||300mA|
|Data exported mode||Data exported as EXCEL and TXT files, as well as chart files, can be shown as data analysis waves for charging and discharging, voltage, capacity, current & time feature.|
|Data saved mode||Data saving as file|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Safety class||As per EN60950，GB4943 requirement.|
|Software||Provide software upgrading during the whole life cycle|
|Communication||Equipment uses RJ-45 interface which can ensure the stability and real-time for the remote data collection.|
|Power: 2.82 kW|
|Work mode: Continuous|
|Work environment: -20°C—40°C none dewfall|
|Environment humidity: 10%~90% RH|
|Ground load-bearing: ≤50Kg/M2|