Semco SI BCT 100 300A
Product Name: Power Battery Finished Product Testing Equipment 100V50A Charge 300A Discharge.
(The picture is for reference only, and the actual production shall prevail)
2. The Function Introduction:
- The function of the test instrument is divided into two parts, namely, battery production test mode and correction mode. Therefore, the equipment can be used as an electronic load and comprehensive test instrument.
- The specific test items are: test battery open circuit voltage, battery AC internal resistance, continuous charging current, continuous charging voltage, continuous discharge current, continuous discharge voltage, charging overcurrent protection current, discharge overcurrent protection current, short circuit protection time, overcurrent delay time and voltage after The equipment uses infrared scanning gun bar code input (SN) to start the test or automatically start the test when the voltage is detected.
- Scope of application: For lithium-ion batteries equipped with (CH + P + CH-P-), all series of power batteries.
3. The Test Items:
- Voltage: The testing instrument tests the voltage twice, once it is no-load voltage, and then it is the voltage after all items are tested, especially after short-term protection, to ensure whether the battery is normal after short-term protection. Therefore, the two voltages are somewhat different, and the secondary voltage is smaller than the first The voltage range is 0-100V.
- Internal resistance: The AC internal resistance of the battery at 1000hz is tested, and the internal resistance ranges from 0 to 4000 milliohms.
- Charging overcurrent protection current: First of all, it is necessary to confirm whether the battery has automatic protection function after the charging current is too large. If the charging current is too large, the battery has no protection function, which is easy to burn out the protection circuit board in the battery. Therefore, it is very important to ensure whether the battery has charging overcurrent protection current function. If not, choose continuous charging current. The current range is 0-50A. (Quick test working mode, Set upper and lower limit currents and action time, The whole process is divided into two steps, the first step is the lower limit current duration as the action setting time, the second step is the upper limit current duration as the action setting time, the action made by the protection board is judged as unqualified within the lower limit current setting action time, and the action made by the protection board is judged as qualified within the upper limit current action time).
- Continuous charging current: For the circuit board whose battery has no automatic protection function for large charging current, such a battery generally chooses the same current value as the charger when Circuit range is 0-50A.
- Continuous charging voltage monitoring: During continuous charging, the voltage limit can be set up and down to judge whether the battery voltage is out of range. The voltage range is 0-50A.
- (a) There are two overcurrent test modes: (1) step test and (2) rapid
- Step test working mode, the current increases from low to high, the time of increasing by one step is the set action time, the stepping current is the set upper limit value, subtracting the set lower limit value and dividing by ten is the stepping current
- Quick test working mode, set upper and lower limit currents and action time, The whole process is divided into two steps. In the first step, the lower limit current duration is the action setting time, and in the second step, the upper limit current duration is the action setting time. In the lower limit current setting action time, the action made by the protection board is judged as unqualified, and in the upper limit current action time, the action made by the protection board is judged as qualified.
- (a) There are two overcurrent test modes: (1) step test and (2) rapid
- Continuous discharge current: refers to the discharge current of the battery during normal If there is a problem with the circuit board, it will not be continuously discharged. The parameters range from 0 to 300A.
- Continuous discharge voltage judgment: During continuous discharge, the voltage limit can be set to judge whether the battery voltage is out of The voltage range is 0-100V.
- Short-circuit protection time: When the positive and negative electrodes of the battery are short-circuited instantaneously, the reaction time of the protection board is turned off. Because the current at the moment of short-circuit is very large, if the reaction time is too slow, it is easy to cause the circuit board to burn Therefore, the faster the time, the better the battery protection, generally below 1000 μ s (microseconds). If the internal resistance of the whole circuit is too large during short circuit, the short circuit time will be too large, so we should pay attention to analysing the reasons when short circuit is too large. The maximum anti-short circuit current of the equipment is about 5000A.
- Single section voltage monitoring: Monitor the dynamics of single section voltage during charging and discharging.
- Charge and discharge voltage appreciation: Charge end voltage and static voltage comparison, how much voltage appreciation, discharge end and voltage comparison, how much voltage drop.
- If the power supply is cut off during the working test of the equipment, the impact current will not be generated when the MOS transistor of the protection board is turned off, and the protection board of the lithium battery pack will not be damaged.
- Support MES
- Database: The software comes with its own database, which can generate excel tables.
- Step-by-step mode: The test sequence can be automatically adjusted.
- Support chassis expansion.
4. Technical Parameters:
- Voltage range (0-100V) Resolution 1mV Accuracy 1% RD+0. 1FS
- Internal resistance range (0-2000 milliohms) resolution 0.001 milliohms accuracy 0.1% RD+0.
- Charging Current (0-50A) Resolution 001 A Accuracy 0.1% RD+0. 1FS
- Discharge current (0-300A) at the highest voltage, sustainable discharge current 300A, resolution 0.001 A, accuracy 0.1% RD+0. 1FS (if customers have higher current requirements can be customized)
- Overcurrent Delay Time (0-30S) Resolution 1mS Accuracy 1% RD+0. 1FS
- Short circuit time (0-2000 μ s) resolution 1 μ s (microsecond) accuracy 1% RD+0. 1FS
- NTC Range (0-100K) 001 K
- R1 range (0-100K) 001 K
- Operating voltage AC (200V-240V)
- The maximum charging power is 5000W (when charging at the maximum current)
- The maximum working power of discharge is 30KW (when discharging at the maximum current)
- Surge voltage < 15V
5. Equipment Requirement:
- Equipment operating environment: ventilated and dried factory
- Working environment: temperature-10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃/humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Equipment operation mode: upper computer control and manual test.
- The equipment has its own NG alarm device (buzzer)
6. Judge The Effect:
- Missing killing rate: 0%
- Over-killing rate: 1%
A group of batteries in 20 seconds, and the detailed specific time depends on the function and continuous test time.
8. Standard Accessories:
- 1 Power line
- 1 Serial line
- 1 Manual
9. Industrial Computer:
- Brand: Lenovo
- PCU: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100
- Memory: 8G
- Hard Disk: 1T Wi Fi
- Monitor: 5 inches
- System: Win10 64-bit
10. Appearance Colour of Equipment:
11. Service Treaty:
- The seller shall be responsible for the delivery to the place designated by the buyer (the freight shall be borne by the seller).
- The warranty period of the instruments provided by the seller is one year under normal (From the date of purchase).
- During the warranty period, when the buyer proposes maintenance, the seller shall put forward treatment opinions within 48 hours and provide free warranty service in Outside the warranty period, the seller only charges the maintenance cost.