BTS100-20-120 Lithium battery the comprehensive test equipment is a device to quickly and accurately test performance of the finished battery. The system adopts 32Bit ARM processor, Voltage and current adopt 16Bit AD the converter has faster test speed and higher test accuracy than similar equipment. It is widely used in the production and scientific research experiment test of the power battery packs.
- Open circuit voltage: test the voltage at both ends of the positive and negative poles of the battery.
- AC internal resistance: test the resistance at both ends of the battery discharge circuit.
- Discharge test: test the continuous carrying capacity of the battery, and check the voltage drop of the battery for a certain period of continuous discharge.
- Discharge over-current test: test the high current discharge protection function of the battery, and the high current discharge of the battery triggers the discharge over- current protection function of the battery protection board.
- Short circuit protection: test the battery positive and negative short circuit battery cut-off protection time (microsecond level).
- Charging test: test the battery’s continuous charging function and whether the battery’s charging function is good.
- Charging over-current test: test the high current charging protection function of the battery, and the high current charging of the battery triggers the charging current protection function of the battery protection board.
- Programmable control of test items.
- Test records can be saved to database (SQL) or file (EXCEL).
- Support test.
- Project export and import function
- Battery pack monomer consistency evaluation test.
- Load test of battery pack.
- Battery pack high current and high current charging protection test.
- Bar code scanner.
Name of accessories
Quantity of accessories
Computer, mouse, keyboard
|Integrated test equipment||One||Test equipment|
Test lead line
|Connect to the test equipment in the appropriate order|
|User manual||a set||For operation procedure|
|Upper computer software||One||It’s in the computer|
A number of Li-ion battery models are based on the representation of physical phenomena by electrochemical equations. Although providing detailed physics-based information, these models cannot take into account all the phenomena for a whole battery, given the high complexity of the equations. Other models are based on equivalent circuits and are easier to design and use. However, they fail to relate these circuit parameters to physical properties. In order to take the best of both modelling techniques, we propose an equivalent circuit model which keeps a straight correlation between its parameters and the battery electrochemical principles. Consequently, this model has the required simplicity to be used in the simulation of a whole battery, while providing the depth of detail needed to identify physical phenomena. Moreover, due to its high accuracy, it can be used in a wide range of environments, as shown in the experimental validations carried out in the final section of this paper.
BCT Main Machine: To check the health battery pack and provide report.
Power Switch: Power supply switch.
Heat sink: For cooling purpose.
Strings: String for checking battery IR value and for charging and discharging.
ON/OFF switch: Start and stop button
Input: Keyboard, Mouse and data transfer port.
Display: 14” inch display to operate data.
Application: To Check the health status of battery pack and provide report.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/M8JRjsG9D9E
After sales and service:
- One year warranty with lifetime support (AMC)
- Online support, Video technical support.
- We will guarantee the quality of the machine, and perform a second test on the machine before leaving the warehouse to ensure that each set of equipment runs well, and provide long-term after-sales service to 100% customer satisfaction.
|BATTERY COMPREHENSIVE TESTER 100V /120A|
|Model No.||Semco SI-BCT-100V 120A|
|Input Power||AC 220V±10% / 50Hz|
|Test Class||Test Item||Measuring Range||Precision|
Open Circuit Voltage
|Open Circuit Voltage 1||0-100V||±2mV|
|Open Circuit Voltage 2||0-100V||±2mV|
Discharge Over current test
|Over discharge Current||4-120A||±1mA|
|Over current delay||0-20S||±1mS|
|Short Circuit Protection||Short Circuit protection delay||0-9999us||±1us|
Charge Protection Test
|Charging Over Current||4-20A||±1mA|
|AC Internal resistance||AC internal resistance test||0-1000mΩ||±1mΩ|
|Online mode||serial Communication (RS232, Multiple)|
|Sustainable O/P Power||2KW|
|Sustainable load power||6KW|
|Test record keeping||save to database (SQL)Or file (EXCEL)|
|Floor Size (mm)||(W*L*H) 850*700*920|