CCD solder joint detector is an automatic equipment for lithium battery processing, which has the functions of automatic positive and negative pole detection, positive and negative solder joint detection, solder joint defect differentiation, automatic discharge, etc.
- Through the CCD computer system, set the measurement mode, accuracy parameter range, adjust each parameter, and the equipment starts to monitor and enter the working
- Action process: manual loading of the whole box of batteries-start CCD detection button-CCD system analysis-CCD system discrimination (OK/NG)- receiving personnel.
- The equipment is required with a sound and light alarm, fault alarm, The operating parameters can be freely set according to the actual requirements of customers.
- Clean, no strong electromagnetic
- Adapt to battery specifications: Many kinds of finished product Batteries Polarity detection.
Application Used for camera tester positive and negative testing of cylindrical cell before welding.
After sale service
- One year warranty with life time support (AMC).
- Online support, video technical
- We will guarantee the quality of the machine, and perform a second test on the machine before, leaving the warehouse to ensure that each set of equipment runs well, and provide long-term after- sales service to 100% customer satisfaction.
|Adapt to battery specifications||Many kinds Finished product Batteries Polarity detection|
|Detection range||500*380 (MM) (can be customized according to requirements)|
|Operating temperature range||26℃±5℃|
|Interference||Clean, no strong electromagnetic interference|
|Maximum equipment size||length: 1000; width: 650mm; height: 1900mm|
|Input Power||AC220V±10% 50Hz|