- Life cycle testing
- Capacity testing
- Charge retention capability testing
- Charging and discharging characteristics testing
- Charging and discharging efficiency testing
- Over charging and over discharging endurance testing
- DC Internal resistance testing
- High efficiency in energy saving, discharging energy regenerates to power system with low heat.
- Independent channels with configurable parameter and condition setting for each individual channel.
- Reliable and ultra-high precision testing with 05% accuracy.
- Equipped with complete input and output devices, hardware and software protection, polarity reverse protection, power failure protection and etc.
- Precise control without overshoot during CC-CV and CV-CC transition.
- Remote control of start, stop and monitoring for the equipment on any on-line computer via WLAN.
- Modular design, convenient for maintanance.
- Strong software system and friendly HMI (Human-Machine-Interface).
1. General Introduction
HYNN high precision DECT0560A battery testing system is mainly designed for power battery. With high power, high precision and high performance, it can meet to all ability test requirements for battery with the range of 0-5V (Voltage), 0-60A (Current).
2. Detailed Specifications
- Function Introduction:
- This equipment is to test battery charge, discharge and related characteristics. Each channel is completely independent. Through software programming, the operator can charge and discharge the battery with any current or voltage within testing range. Data is traceable by barcode. Data change can be monitored in real time during battery charging and discharging.
- Safety protection: the equipment has functions of polarity reverse protection, abnormal voltage sampling line testing, abnormal detection and protection of current test line. When battery polarity reverse, the input and output circuit will be locked and stopped, output port warning with red light. When the voltage sampling line is powered off or the current line is in poor contact, the device will detect the abnormality and stop the test channel. With power off protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection, it can ensure the safety in testing.
- Step processes: support 255 steps of programming, can be customized variables in programming to achieve a variety of combinatorial testing schemes, support multi-loop nesting.
- Single channel independence: each channel has an independent programmable constant current source and constant voltage source, test step can be set independently.
- Reconnection after interrupt: channel stops such as sudden power outages, communication interruptions, or other abnormalities, the system has the function of automatic connection and compulsory continuation Operation.
- Offline protection: when the communication between the master computer and slave computer is interrupted or abnormal, the equipment will stop the test work in After the problem fixed, the former test can be continued.
- Capture for abnormality: can accurately capture the detailed changes of voltage and current. For example, when the current and voltage changes are beyond testing range, equipment will automatically alarm and stop testing.
- Log tracking: log tracking function, including the testing of the entire process of operation records, abnormal records, can be used for traceability and queries.
- Equipment and computer interface: the Ethernet interface between the equipment and computer can ensure the stability and real-time of remote data acquisition, and the operation of the equipment can be activated by the office network and remote monitoring workshop in real time.
- Data storage and processing: the main channel can select any auxiliary temperature or voltage channel to monitor the battery temperature or voltage in real time, and synchronously display the total voltage, total current, total capacity, auxiliary channel temperature, voltage-time curve, voltage-capacity curves and data.
- Curve analysis and processing: curve analysis Can flexibly select the cycle that needs to be displayed, a variety of curve combinations (such as voltage, current, capacity-time; capacity-voltage; cycle times- charge-discharge end voltage and etc.); Graphics can be arbitrarily moved, horizontal/longitudinal magnified or reduced to check the voltage, current, capacity, cell voltage and other data details. Can compare one data file for different cycle data or compare several data file curves at one time.
- Main Part Functions:
- Modular design for hardware parts. Each channel with more than one module.
- DC-DC conversion mode, with little heat occur while testing.
- Current sampling device uses imported alloy material, which ensure large current testing stably.
- The current output uses the soft start mode, which avoids heat impact to the battery and the connector caused by the instantaneous output high current ripple.
- Equipment hardware control loop uses current and voltage double loop control. No ripple for constant current and constant voltage switching.
- The device can measure DC internal resistance and can be used to detect batteries with potential safety hazard or battery with defective connection impedance.
- Hardware Functions
No. Function Function Introduction
- Constant-current charging (CC): The channel is output by constant current with soft start, and no current impact occurs.
- Constant-voltage charging (CV): The channel is output by constant voltage without limiting the output current (the output current is restrained by the maximum current value of the device’s model).
- CCCV charging: Restrain the output of voltage and current at the same time, and current hardware with soft start. No impact voltage and current during CC-CV transition.
- Constant-current discharging (CD): The channel is output by constant current with soft start, and no current impact occurs.
- Constant-power discharging (CP): The channel is in constant power discharge mode, and the channel adjusts the current in real time according to the voltage of the battery port.
- Constant-voltage discharging: The channel keeps the port battery voltage constant for discharge, and the current decreases gradually until the cut-off voltage is reached.
- Slope discharging: The channel sets the pulse width according to the user and controls the discharge current output at intervals.
- Impulse discharging: The output of discharge current is controlled by step ramp according to the parameters set by the user.
3 Standing (Rest) Current circuit is cut off, without impact on data acquisition. 4 Stop Channel stopped completely: The circuit of the battery and the machine are completely cut off. No. Function Function Introduction
Time: 1～9999min/STEP Capacity
Support steps: STOP, NEXT STEP，GOTO，LOOP.
Restriction for skip
Initial voltage cut, overcharge voltage restriction, over-discharge voltage restriction Current and current stage restriction
Test cycle times restriction DCIR restriction
3 Barcode scanning Support barcode start and bind with test data 4 Data statistics Support charge-discharge data to selection for statistical tabulation
- High efficiency in energy feedback: Charging efficiency is up to 75% and discharge efficiency is up to 70%. With little heat generated, it can reduce energy consumption and heat for production.
- High output accuracy: Current sampling device uses imported alloy material, which ensure large current testing stably. Use 16 bit ADC/DAC unit, accuracy is higher than 05%.
- Safety protection function: equipment channel has multi-channel signal acquisition module, real-time monitoring the voltage sampling line and the current line. Stop testing and alarming at abnormalities, to ensure testing safety.
- battery polarity reverse protection: when battery polarity reverse, the input and output circuit will be locked and stopped, output port warning with red light.
- CCCV charging: CCCV transit with no voltage and current impact during charging. It can effectively prevent the PCB protection action and secondary protection action caused by the peak current heat concentration and the islanding effect or overshoot caused by polar dust or micro-short circuit.
- Constant voltage discharge function: optional to support constant voltage discharge. That is to say, the voltage remains constant during discharge, while the current slowly decreases until the cutoff current. The battery capacity can be tested in depth discharge.
- Current start: the charging and discharging step starts with soft start, with no current impact.
- Technical Specifications:
|2||Channel action mode||Independently|
Working mode for channel
|Charging: constant-current (CC), constant-voltage (CV), CC-CV (No impact voltage and current during CC-CV transition)
Discharging: constant-current (CD), constant-power (CP), constant-voltage, slope discharging, impulse discharging
|Stop conditions for channel||Time, total voltage, total current, capacity and etc.|
|Minimum output current||20mA|
|Data storage||Default value as 1S, minimum value up to 100mS|
|Output power||Consistent working power at 500W for single channel|
|Support for data protection when power off: When power failure or cut, the data still can continue to be tested and edited for working step parameter.|
|Safety protection conditions include voltage range limits, current range limits, current/ voltage trend and etc.|
|Supplementary protection conditions include parameter for voltage superior limit, voltage inferior limit, temperature superior limit, temperature inferior limit.|
|Cycle times||Maximum of 9999 times|
|Programmable steps||Maximum of 255 steps|
|Embedded loop||Maximum of 10 layers|
|Step time range||Support for h, min, S format|
|Program feature||Each step has more than one export port|
Data presented mode
|Including cycle serial number, charging and discharging capacity, charging and discharging efficiency, charging and discharging power, charging and discharging average voltage and etc.|
|Process list||Including process serial number, working mode, progress time,|
|capacity, power, mid-value voltage, final voltage, final current and etc.|
|Detail list||Including recording serial number, system time, cumulative time, voltage, current, energy, power and etc.|
Data exported mode
|Data exported as EXCEL and TXT files, as well as chart files, can be shown as data analysis wave for charging and discharging efficiency, charging and discharging wave, voltage, capacity, current & time feature.|
|8||Data saved mode||Data saving as file|
|X coordinate; total time, charging and discharging capacity, cycle time|
|Y coordinate; total voltage, current, capacity, monomer temperature, capacity and voltage after charging and discharging|
|Power failure protection, reconnection when power on, overvoltage and over- discharging protection, overcurrent or undercurrent protection, capacity protection, over temperature protection, abnormal voltage trend protection, abnormal current trend protection, abnormal voltage wave protection, abnormal current wave protection, abnormal rising speed for charging voltage protection, abnormal falling speed for discharging current protection|
|Power off protection, open circuit protection, short circuit protection, reverse connection protection, misconnection protection, overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection and high temperature protection|
|Alarming function||The hardware is capable with cutting off power when in emergency, automated shout off when power off, automated load to connection and disconnection.|
|11||Voltage and current sampling method||Four-wire system connection , fixture uses wire beezer or others|
|12||Cooling method||Forced air cooling|
|Safety class||As per EN60950，GB4943 requirement.|
|Noise||According to IEC62040-3 noise testing method, the noise is lower than70dBA. The sound level meter as per IEC804 I type requirement, accuracy higher than±0.5dB.|
|14||Software||Provide software upgrading during the whole life cycle|
|15||Communication||Equipment uses RJ-45 interface which can ensure the stability and real-time for the remote data collection.|
|16||Cooling method||Forced air cooling, minimum 20cm should be left from air outlet to air intake|
|17||Equipment maintenance||Calibrate once per year and non-professionals should not open the crate. Check the contact in certain time to avoid poor contact.|
|19||Transportation||The package is suitable for automobile, ship, airplane, train transportation. Rain proof and civilized loading and unloading are necessary.|
Work environment：-20—40 nonedewfall Environment humidity：10%~90% Ground load-bearing：≤500Kg/M2